Tuesday 5 June 2012

Our deal

Haven't updated this blog pretty much since february. I've been pretty hectic with college work and dancing ever since. Now that college is over i've finally have more free time. So for now, I'm just here to sort out life in general. Pretty dramatic right? lol anyways, heres my next look -
Faded navy bomber jacket, Lacoste | grey/navy checkered shirt, Zara | sapphire skinny jeans, Topman |black doc martens airwalk, Doc Martens 

Finally got the chance to get my hands on Best Coast's album "Crazy for you". Its been on my most listened to album ever since, its pretty much sums up my mood for summer which is approaching. This look was inspired by their mini film for the song "our deal" directed by Drew Barrymore. For me the song gives you that hope and reassurance you need. Especially the music video which i really love. I love the teenage story behind it, the cinematography, the outfits and the characters portrayed. I love how the vibrant graffiti contrasts the dark monotone colors of the clothes. The outfit has a british feel to it..like the move this is england. I especially wore my pair of Doc martens to give homage to that film.

In the end no matter what the problem or the outcome it may be, all we have is love.  


Best Coast - Our Deal from sssnake on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment